Event:My image of Taiwan


【TOKYO=Ken Lowell】 I know everyone in my school are so excited coming of our friends from Taiwan.So I interviewed them if what their image about Taiwan.

And here is it.

Ms.Itozono youko,my English teacher said "Japan and Taiwan has great relationship each other.Taiwan is a friendly nation."

Narumi Satoh,senior from 6 class,said "it seems that there are lot of small stores in every street.So My image of Taiwan is so loud and noisy especially,every New Years' Day.I feel so great and thankful because numerous visitors from Taiwan visiting  here in japan every year."

Naomi Jean Aoya,senior with Australian father,said"They have a weird hairdo especially Boys.On the one hand,Taiwanese women have a beauty.I envy them."

Mei Hagiwara,senior in 7 class,said"the fruits seems delicious.Go Taiwan.We're Asian."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Health | 6 PREFECTURES TO BE LIFTED FROM SOE

Politics | PM SUGA BINATI SI U.S. PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN

Social | JAPAN PINAGBABAWAL ANG “DUAL CITIZENSHIP”